- since 2018: PhD Student, Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape (WSL), Birmensdorf, Switzerland. Project: "Sediment Cascades in Alpine Mass Movements".
- 2015 - 2018: Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, ETH Zürich, Switzerland. Thesis: "Impacts of Radar Rainfall Estimation Uncertainties on Simulated Flash Floods in a Desert Environment".
- 2011 - 2015: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering, ETH Zürich, Switzerland. Thesis: "Characterizing Regionalized Land Use and Land Use Change Flows for Forestry Products and Quantifying their Impact on Biodiversity".
- Oct 2017 - Jan 2018: Master Thesis Project at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- Jan 2017 - Aug 2017: Intern at Hunziker, Zarn & Partner, Aarau, Switzerland. Engineering Office for Hydraulic Engineering.
- Modelling Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Mass Movements
- Dynamics of Debris Flows
- Natural Hazards in the Alpine Region