+41 81 417 01 62
WSL-Institut für Schnee- und Lawinenforschung SLF
7260 Davos Dorf
Davos Da C 1 51
I am a early-career researcher in snow hydrology with previous experience in operational hydrology. During my Internship, I have worked on hydrological model comparison under climate change conditions on Alpine areas. For my PhD, I am involved in the project Snow-Tinel: we aim at improving predictions for snow-melt dynamics through the use of Sentinel-1 SAR data.
See my publications below, otherwise on Researchgate.
- May 2022 - Present PhD Student in Snow Hydrology, SLF (Davos, Switzerland)
- 2020 - 2022 Operational Hydrologist, Waterjade (MobyGIS Srl) (Trento, Italy)
- 2019 - 2020 Master Thesis and Internship, SLF (Davos, Switzerland)
- 2020 Master Degree in Hydraulic Engineering, Politecnico di Milano (Milan, Italy)
- 2017 Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering, Politecnico di Milano (Milan, Italy)